When you are pregnant, you have to live a healthy lifestyle because if you maintain a healthy pregnancy then you will have a healthy birth to your baby. This includes going to the doctor for your regular visits so that you can see your growing baby and the health of the baby.
When you find out that you are pregnant, then meet your doctor as soon as possible. The care during the pregnancy is very important. Given below are some guideless which you must follow to take care of you and your baby when you are pregnant.
Some Guideline You Should Follow When You Are Pregnant:
- Talk to your doctor and ask him how much weight do you gain and loss. The weight should be gained by the women is around 25 to 30 pounds but it is different for all the women, so do ask from your doctor. And if you are overweighed then loss your weight in the starting months slowly-slowly.
- Before taking any medicines like prescriptions, pain relievers, etc., ask your doctor because, in the starting of three months, some medicines cause the baby defects. So consult your doctor properly when you are pregnant.
- If you are doing a job, then do not work more than 6 to 7 hours a day. Do not keep the laptop on your stomach or uterus. The jobs like desk job will not harm your baby.
- You should get regular exercise unless you have issues when you are pregnant because exercise gives you a healthy lifestyle. Try to do exercise for 30 minutes daily. Exercise during pregnancy makes the delivery easier. Walking and swimming are best during pregnancy. Drink plenty of water. Do not do exercises like rock climbing, soccer, basketball, skiing etc. because it will get you to fall and can lose your baby.
For You And Your Baby, Eat A Balanced Diet.
- Non-veg: Do not eat more than 2 or 3 fishes per week. Do not eat 6 ounces of albacore tuna and tuna steaks per week. Because these foods are not fully cooked and it can put you at risk.
- Fruits and vegetables: Keep clean your fruits, dishes, utensils and the board on which you are cutting. Wash everything before you eat.
- Dairy: To get calcium for you and your baby, eat 4 or more dairy each day. Do not drink the milk which is not pasteurized such as feta, brie, blue cheese etc. because these may have bacteria, which can cause infection and can harm the health of you and your baby.
- Substitutes having sugar: in moderation, some artificial sweeteners are okay, such as aspartame whose brand name is equal or NutraSweet and sucralose whose brand name is Splenda.
- Caffeine and other drinks: Do not drink more than 1 or 2 cups of coffee or any other drink because it may harm you and your baby’s health.
If You Experienced Some Symptoms During The Exercise Then Immediately Talk To Your Doctor. These Symptoms Are:
- Blurred vision
- Chest pain
- Stomach pain
- If you want to do sex during pregnancy then don’t get scared because it is safe to have sex while pregnant. But if you are at risk for problems then consult your doctor.
- During the day, vomiting may strike at any time, so try to eat a small meal. Stop eating foods which are more spicy and acidic. To prevent an empty stomach, try to keep crackers near you.
- Try to get enough rest because when you are pregnant fatigue is common.
- Stretch your leg calf by stretching your foot toward your knee because it will help you to reduce leg cramps.
- Eat foods with lots of fiber. And do not lie down right after eating as it will directly affect your baby.
- Lotion with Shea butter will help keep your skin moist and reduce in appearing stretch marks as red marks on your skin.
So above are some guidelines which you must follow to when you are pregnant.