A new website for checking Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana list has been launched. The url of the website is awasyojanalist.online. The website provides PMAY list 2019 and new lists for Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana.
You can also check the same at pmay website.
About Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY) was launched in June 2015 by our Prime Minister Mr. Narendra Modi. This scheme was launched by government so that people who are economically weak get the affordable houses. The motive of this scheme is to build around 2 crore houses by 2022, it is for both urban and rural. The motive of the government behind this scheme is that every person living in India owns a pucca house and have every basic facility i.e. water, sanitation and electricity. The aim of this scheme is to that every person who is living in slum area gets the house as this will help in the development of the country.
PMAY scheme has been made for both people living in rural and urban areas. You have to choose while applying for this scheme, if you live in urban area apply for PMAY (urban) and if you live in rural area apply for PMAY (rural). Lists are released by a department, both different for urban and rural to check the name.
If you want to check your name in the after you have successfully applied for this scheme, you should have application reference number which is given at the time of registration. You can check your name whether it is in the list or not. Many of us don’t know how to check our name in the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana list, so here we are providing with some steps so that you can get help in checking the list:
To check the list for PMAY urban:
- You have to visit the official website
- Then you have to select search by name option which is given in the search beneficiary drop down menu.
- You have to enter the first 3 characters of your name and then click on the show button.
- When you click the show button, you will see the result on your screen. If our nae has been selected for the scheme you will see your name and other details on your screen.
To check the list for PMAY rural:
- When you apply for PMAY rural or gramin scheme you get a registration number after your application has been submitted successfully.
- You have to visit the site PMAY-Gramin official website, to check your name in the list.
- After you log in, you have to enter your registration number.
- If you can see your registration number in the list, you will get all the details.
If you don’t have registration number and you have applied for PMAY rural scheme, you have to follow these simple steps:
- First of all, visit the site PMAY-Gramin
- When you don’t have the registration number, click on the option Advanced search.
- Enter all the required details which are asked in the form and click on the search button.
- List will appear in front of you, if you can see your name you will get all the details.
List of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana benefits :
- Those who get benefit under this scheme are offered interest subsidy on 6.5% for 15 year as a housing loan.
- For senior citizens and especially abled children ground floors are given on preference.
- When these houses are constructed stern is used eco friendly and sustainable technology.
Eligibility criteria for PMAY
Not all can get the benefits of this PMAY scheme if you want to avail the benefits of this scheme you should be eligible. Here are some of the steps which tell you that you are eligible or not:
- If you have Rs.6 lakh -Rs.18 lakh of annual income managing your household hen you can apply for this scheme of PMAY. You can include the income of your spouse if you want while requesting for your scheme.
- Women can also apply for this scheme as they are also the citizens of this country.
- You can purchase this house if you want to enjoy all the benefits of the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana.
- If you already have a house you cannot apply for this PMAY scheme.
- You cannot enjoy the benefits of this scheme if you have a house and you are only allowed to construct or build a new house to enjoy the benefits of this scheme.
- People who belong to low income group, economically weaker section are allowed to apply to this PMAY scheme.
- Scheduled castes and tribes can also apply as they are eligible.