Did you know that every month more than 56 million posts are published only in WordPress?
With so much information it is logical to think that your posts need to differentiate themselves from others but … how? Through a good content easy to read.
If you still do not know how to attract customers through your content in this publication we will discover the 10 types of content to generate visits and customers over the Internet.
But it’s not just about what your account for but how your account for it.
An appropriate way to organize the content and structure of each post of your blog will:
- Facilitate the reading and understanding of what you write
- Bring the user’s hand to where you want to take action
- Improve the SEO positioning of your blog posts
Here we show you how to organize the content of an “ideal” post.
#one. Create a list of the main topics of the post
Once all the information you need is gathered, it is time to write a list of the different ideas, data, and issues that you will discuss in your article or post.
#two. Sort the topics or topics
Now it’s up to structure and order the different ideas, data and issues by topic or topic.
To make it easier for you, I will list several ways in which we can sort the topics within an article:
1. by theme: you must group each idea according to the theme, presenting them in an orderly and logical manner, according to the topic you are dealing with at each moment.
2. In chronological order: you should order your publications starting with old topics to the most current or vice versa
3. in the didactic order: you should order your publications starting with topics from easier to more complicated or vice versa
4. by problem solving: you will have to order your publications introducing a problem and then the possible solutions.
Once you have selected the topics you will have to assign the list of ideas, data and issues of point # 1 within each topic.
A tool that will help you a lot to organize this part are the mental maps. I use Popplet, but there are many others that are equally useful. And if you do not want to use a mental map I can always help you with a simple post-its. In each post-it you write an idea, data or subject and then you order them by themes or themes.
#two. Use headlines and headings correctly
It is important that each topic you treat in your post is placed in its place and also that it accompanies a title or phrase that summarizes the main idea in a line. These phrases or also known as headings are very important, not only to focus the reader’s attention, but for SEO purposes. If you are one of those who have trouble writing or you do not have a very creative day in this article, you can discover 91 great headlines to attract attention and attract traffic.
In this post, you can see just above the first paragraph the title or heading. We have used a larger font size that attracts more attention.
Think that a search engine, when you crawl our blog, will behave similar to yours. If you need to optimize your SEO positioning in your blog in the following article I show you how to do it still not appearing in Google searches?
The order and use of headers not only serves to organize and structure our entries, but also helps search engines to identify the important elements of our content. When the search engines access our input, they understand that the words that are inside a header are much more important than the rest, will give more weight to the headings of first level (H1), then to the second (H2) and so on.
#3. Use paragraphs correctly
Once we have defined the structure and the order of the topics that we are going to deal with in our post, we write the paragraphs. Remember that a paragraph:
1. A thematic unit must be part.
2. It must contain a main sentence and several sentences that argue the main idea.
3. It must be recognizable in the text, separating from the rest of the paragraphs by using blank spaces.
Always remember these recommendations:
– Do not make space randomly or for aesthetic purposes (always respect the coherence and structure of the text).
– Do not use too many paragraphs with just one sentence.
– Make clear the main idea of the paragraph.
– Do not use very long paragraphs (6 or 7 sentences in each paragraph)
– Start the paragraph with the most important sentence and then explain and elaborate the main idea. Remember that you have to attract the reader with the first sentences and not bore him, otherwise he will stop being interested in what you are telling him and he will end up closing your blog.
#4. Use the words of transition
Transition words or phrases help connect one idea to another by taking the reader by the hand avoiding sudden jumps or discontinuity in reading. These words convey to the reader that you are enumerating, summarizing something, comparing, contrasting or drawing conclusions.
#5. Uses internal and external links
The internal linking is an essential part of optimization because it improves the SEO through your own website. Having internal links on your site not only makes it easier for Google to go through your site, it also helps your positioning improve.
Each new page or each blog post must include at least one link to another corresponding page on your website that you have published previously. The general rule is to intersperse links through your blog, around one link per 100 words.
You should get external links to websites of great authority such as universities, Wikipedia, etc … This will increase the ranking of your website in Google.
With internal and external links:
- You will make it easier for search engine robots to crawl your site
- You will increase the usability of your website for visitors
- You will provide selective distribution and Google will position your website as relevant
In short, this SEO measure is not a tool to improve only your ranking, but it is also widely used as a strategy and practice to provide feedback to your website.
The creation of a coherent structure for each of the entries in your blog will make your message more in the minds of your users. You will be more convincing and will also seduce Google to position your posts.
It is worth spending the necessary time to structure your ideal post. Try it with your next post and you will see that from the fifth one you will not only find everything easier and more fluid, but you will also save time when writing in an organized way.
Author Bio: Megan Max is one of our professional video animators for four years now, and she has been contributing her level best as an explainer video animator for over two years. On the other hand, Lorraine has been very helpful in guiding people with the amazing tips of how to create stunning explainer videos.