This year Diwali will be celebrated at 27 Oct 2019. It is one of the most awaited and wonderful festivals of light when people who are even working in foreign counties and another part of India come to home just to celebrate this amazing festival. This festival is the biggest festivals of the year and has a high value in Hindu Culture.
Diwali is a unique kind of festival which brings immense joy, happiness and prosperity in everyone life. People order flowers for Diwali online and buy other decorative items to decorate their home and workplace. On this day, Diyas and Candles are also used for decoration and lighting purpose. This festival is celebrated from the Time of Lord Rama. Let’s know amazing facts about Diwali how it is celebrated and which customs are followed on this day:
1. Diwali is celebrated on the Amavasya Day and worship of Ganesh and Laxmi along with Kuber and Bahi-Khata Puja is done with full rituals. It is also said that worshiped done on the Subh Muhurat of Diwali is very effective and bring good luck, health and wealth.
2. On this day, a new statue of Ganesh and Laxmi are brought to the home and then worshiped. There are lots of material are used for the worship of the Diwali Pooja and it takes time to finish.
3. On this day, whole family members wear new cloths and wish each other and their near and dear ones a very happy & prosperous Diwali. They embrace each other with love and wish them good luck.
4. On the day of Diwali, people exchange gifts with each other and send Diwali gifts to India if it is not possible for them to come home due to any reason. Gifts are not the material things; it is a great way to convey inner feelings of love towards dearest ones.
5. On this day, friends, family and other loved ones do Diwali party and burst Diwali crackers and celebrate the occasion with wholeheartedly.
6. Also, on Diwali, luscious dishes are prepared at home and have with the family, friends, near and dear ones.
7. It is also a tradition that some people play cards on the day of Diwali and celebrate the occasion uniquely. In addition to this, people give sweets to each other to add more sweetness to the special celebration.
8. Before Diwali, people clean their homes and workplaces and paint them with beautiful colors.
9. As Diwali is the festival of lighting. So, homes and markets are decorated with colorful and beautiful lights which are the center of attention during the Diwali time.
10. Also, people distribute foods, sweets and cloths among poor and orphans and take their blessings.
These are some mostly followed traditions and customs in India during Diwali. So, let’s celebrate the occasion of Diwali wholeheartedly with your loved ones and strengthen your relationship with them. Also, buy thoughtful gifts for your dearest ones for expressing your love towards them. In addition to this, you can visit an online gifting portal called GiftaLove.com. This is the best site where you will get the most attractive gifts for your dearest ones for the special occasion of Diwali.
Apart from this, you can easily send flowers and other gifts to your loved ones with the aid of this portal in a hassle-free manner.